As we approach the annual midpoint, this webinar will look back on key sustainability developments from the past six months and emerging issues for the remaining months of 2015. In addition to the global landscape, we will turn our focus to Latin America to discuss sustainability issues in the region in greater detail.
Join us for a presentation of SustainAbility’s research and a lively discussion between SustainAbility’s Executive Director Mark Lee and panelists:
- Kevin Moss, Global Director of the Business Center, World Resources Institute (WRI)
- Stefanos Fotiou, Head of Unit, Cities and Lifestyles, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Beat Grüninger, Partner, BSD Consulting
Discussion questions during the webinar will include:
- What have been the most significant sustainability trends impacting global businesses in 2015?
- How has the corporate agenda been influenced by the deepening global water crisis, rising inequality, changing energy landscape and forthcoming climate change talks in Paris?
- What issues and trends are shaping the sustainability landscape in Latin America?
Space is limited. Please register today!
SustainAbility’s Trends webinar series brings together our leadership team with experts in the field to share collective insights on the most significant sustainability developments impacting global businesses.